6.30.2009

School's Out!


As you can tell by my NON-posting that summer is here, school is out and it always seems to take me a bit by surprise how LITTLE time I find to actually WORK! But once we are into a groove things get much better... the groove is beginning because my husbands niece Olivia is here to help us - YAY!

Since we live far away from both our families my we have been pretty good at "inviting" family to come and stay for the summer and help to play with the kids. Or from time to time I can get a cousin from Sweden to come and help as well. We love it because we get to spend more time with our extended families and the kids get to know their cousins a bit better than just a short visit. But I must say that I do get to spend more time with the kids in the summer than many working parents so I think that we are very lucky.

So as we get into our groove, please take this time to send me emails or comments on what you would like to hear more about from the Nonchalant Mom Blog, we have been inviting some guest bloggers so that you can find out a bit more about some bloggers that I love to watch. I would like to know more about what you want to see from us... is another baby week in order?? As my kids grow I sometimes forget to talk about babies.. I noticed you kind of like to hear about health and beauty too? so maybe some more of that... Please comment and we will do our best to hit all of your suggestions!

Thank you for listening and have a GREAT summer!