5.03.2013

mothers day shopping guide

I broke down.. I got tempted, I couldn't help myself!! I had to make a mothers day shopping guide!! It's a small one :) and I hope you get ideas or find something you like or SOMETHING comes out of it but I really LOVE doing these and I just couldn't help myself...

WEAR

clockwise from top left: TWO white swiss dot caftan (one left.. it's gorgeous!), Three sisters charm necklace with photo, nike rift split toe shoe (you KNOW I love these!) I could only find them on ebay!, Scosha bracelets - give to your mom friends! such a nice small gift!, MakiƩ's amazing shirt dress.. it's a shirt - it's a dress it's ALL of the above! in gorgeous silk/cotton.., Studio Deseo it's a must of have one of these in your collection - it will always perk up your day!, Maguba clogs.. all metallic colors are great but these blue ones are my favorite!, Lilit kurta - own it - wear it... EVERY day!, I love these sneakers :: shoes like pottery that I found at Steven Alan (my favorite shop besides my own!), and last but not least you MUST own something from Pipsqueak Chapeau - I love it ALL!

GO

Notice both involve a pool or ocean! Take some time to get away, take your kids or get some moms together but take some time for yourself to re-group, talk about life and love (and FASHION) and just let your hair down. Nothing does the soul some good than getting away! I visit Jetsetter when I think I may want to get away and see what deals they have going on at the moment... you never know... 


a wine country get away in Sonoma, Ca!

or Miami! (The Standard to be exact... )

Any way you look at it I like to make a fuss on Mothers Day, your fuss can be small or BIG but just make sure you do something, it's all part of the FUN. Probably my FAVORITE mothers day ever was the time the we went to the Brimfield, MA Flea Market all together! (this year's dates are May 14-18) We had such a nice day, it was like my dream day actually - so you can see it doesn't have to cost a bunch of money just find your thing and do it!