1.20.2011

pop pop portraits


I have been trying to come up with something new for valentines day as I always tell you to make the photo-cards, which I love, but I wanted to come up with something new... and then I found pop pop portraits! I honestly just found her today, via Decor 8, her name is Helena and her code name is pop pop portraits. She is on etsy and I just wanted to pass it on right away because if you DO want to do these for valentines day you need to get on it right away! I think it's about $75 for one person, she can do multiple people but you need to email her and get a price.



I think this is a darling idea, great for kids, and would make such a cute valentines card or gift!

Happy Valentines Day (it's coming sooner than you think!)

visit her website here
visit her etsy shop here