7.10.2013

womens surf clinic! - Matunuck RI

Medelise catching a wave!

Okay guys... this is your chance, remember last year when I did the surf camp, I heard from ALL of you who wanted to do it too! NOW'S YOUR CHANCE! My amazing instructor Medelise is going to hold a special SURF CLINIC - here are the details:
 
The clinic will run July 29 - 30th from about 9:00am to 2:00pm with a lunch break. It will take place down in Matunuck, Rhode Island. The cost will be $140.oo per person, you will be provided with a surfboard and a wetsuit. This is a great deal and I guarantee you that you will be catching waves by the end of two days, Medelise is a fantastic instructor! So let's do it ladies. Medelise did not start surfing until she was 42 years old, I started last year at 47. YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD!!!! LET's get in there and have some FUN!

email me if you have any questions and I will email you the sign up etc...
I'm so excited to do this all together!