7.02.2013

favorite thing of the WEEK! (psst... its on SALE)

This weeks favorite is REALLY - TRULY my favorite... the Clare Vivier Tropezienne, I have been happily carrying this bag for years, and I promise you I am a BAG HORSE! There is nothing I like more than a great bag, but I am the kind of person who likes to use the same bag and not change them everyday (I carry WAY too much crap to change it every day!).

I LOVE this bag because everything I need fit's, I go to shows and stuff it full of catalogs and paper, I travel with it and it carries my things PLUS my kids things! At the same time it doesn't LOOk like a big huge bag!

There you go... my FAVORITE thing of the week! - and it's NOW on SALE! The Clare Vivier Tropezienne :: NOW $350! - in black or navy



click here to shop the Clare Vivier bags at NonchalantMom