8.24.2013

NEW :: Nico Nico is HERE!!

The new Fall Nico Nico collection is here and I LOVE it... the colors.. the styles... SO cute!! and all of my favorites, including this Moto Jacket!

lined in tartan plaid and with zippers... SO cool!


We have your favorites leggings too... this time I THINK we got enough for everyone, but since they always go fast get yours NOW! We will have more photos online soon, but for now check out our favorites for the season!
My favorite for the season is blue... but we also have a red graffiti t (red is always so cute on kids!) and MORE - dot graffiti, line graffiti and more.. Sue Tsai always makes her printed t's with a tasteful tonal look - love THEM! Plus they are the most comfortable T's, my kids won't wear anything else!

More coming in for FALL at Nonchalantmom

shop Nico Nico here