3.10.2010

Spring 2010!


Most of the Spring 2010 collections are here and I am sorry for some of them coming in so late... Most of the collections for kids have arrived, with the exception of Roseberg which will come in April, Wovenplay will be here soon, and I did order some Camper shoes which will be coming soon and I am really excited about!

But since it was so crazy and I have noticed that people having been shopping pretty quickly when I put up a new collection I would like to offer free shipping when you have placed your first spring order. We are going to call it our 'frequent flyer' shipping rate. So if you have placed an order from March 1 - March 30 you only have to pay for shipping once! And we will take care of the rest....

Nonchalant Mom has been growing fast and we are working hard to keep up with the store. But I still feel that I am a small boutique and so I do have limited quantities, I know this is irritating sometimes when I don't have the size that you need. But in some cases I can get you what you need, or at least I can try, so please email me if you are having trouble.

Just write 'frequent flyer' in the comments section as you check out and we will take the shipping charges off your order, before we process your credit card
, if this is your second, third or even fourth order.

Thank you very much for shopping with Nonchalant Mom!!