11.28.2012

FAVORITE THING of the WEEK!

We are thinking HOLIDAY have have themed this 'Favorite Thing' for just those Holiday kind of things... first of all for kids :: the Atsuyo et Akiko tutu! It comes in pink tulle, white tulle or white cotton gauze (my favorite..), but any way you roll this is a favorite item.. they last forever because they fit like a drawstring bag, so no matter how BIG of small it will ALWAYS work!

Atsuyo et Akiko
pink tutu - was $78 NOW $58

white tutu - was $78 NOW $58

white cotton gauze tutu - was $84 NOW $63

FAVORITE THING of the WEEK for YOU!
The GRANDE Pochette by Clare Vivier - this is my favorite thing... I use them for wallets, evening bags and when I just need to run out.. I grab my Grande Pochette!

the PARTY Pochette in GOLD or RED PEBBLE :: was $170 now $100

the NEON Pochette on natural leather (which naturally gets darker over time - SO nice!) :: was $170 NOW $100
shop the CLARE VIVIER COLLECTION on Nonchalantmom here