11.15.2012

craft fairs and sample sales... oH MY!!

There are two (and I'm sure MANY more...) sample sales and craft fairs going on this weekend in New York. I am going to participate in the Neighborhood School Extravaganza... at 121 East 3rd Street (full directions below) in New York City. But there is also the Renegade Craft Show going on in Brooklyn... both will be SUPER FUN I imagine!


Our sale includes: Lucky Fish, Nonchalant Mom, Wovenplay, Small Trades, Vega and Atsuyo et Akiko!! proceeds will benefit The Neighborhood School Art Program. It will be a sample sale type thing... I am bringing lots of things, Jann always has boxes of her T-shirts (!!), Wovenplay.. need I say more... and Atsuyo et Akiko - they always come up with something fun for these events! I hope you can come and if you do stop by and say HI!! (and SHOP!!)

WHEN: Sunday, November 18th, 2012
TIME: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
WHERE: The Neighborhood School, 121 East 3rd Street (between Ave A & 1st)

TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

The second sale is the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn


I am SURE this one will be BLAST... There are almost 200 craftspeople registered to show.. YAY!
click here for a list of artists

It is located at the East River State Park at the Williamsburg Waterfront - North 8th + Kent Avenue, November 17 + 18 from 11am - 6pm

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT EITHER OF THESE SHOWS AND SHOP LOCAL!!