10.04.2011

new eco-kids! + contest!!


I am so happy to have this new line of hand made finger paints and play-dough, both in 5 color tubes, which are FANTASTIC! They are called Eco-Kids cause that's what they are... We took the play-dough with us on a car trip and we couldn't stop playing and making things and I sat in the front seat just kneading away at the stuff. I realized that it made my hands super soft and smelling great! (not that normal playdough smell...) maybe a touch of rosemary!? or is it the vitamin E oil? At any rate I love these guys and love what they are making!

 
vegetable colors that are amazing!

finger paints - color become VIBRANT when you add water!

SO as a special introduction we are offering a tube of playdough and a tube of fingerpaints! Just make a comment here and we will pick a lucky winner! (okay, so I have never done this before but I thought I might give it a go... so if you like the idea tell me so otherwise tell me that it's NOT a good idea! ha!)

I know you will love these, they make great gifts and it's always good to have some on hand! They come in eco-conscious corn starch jars that are perfect for re-packing and taking with you anywhere!

so have fun with ECO-KIDS! - click here to find on Nonchalant Mom

17 comments:

SAM said...

I love this play-dough so I'm in. I haven't tried the finger paints.

Annica said...

I would love to try some with my family :) How great are those colours! I love those little jars they come in as well, seem perfect for on the go...

mary said...

Love the idea of a give-away! who doesn't...
Here's to kneading some creative things that smell wonderful too!

Annarou said...

me me! I want to try them! They look like so much fun.

kirsten said...

carina,

i love your blog. thanks for your generous inspiration. we would love to play with the clay and paints!

kristine said...

Wow, these look amazing! My girls are just about the right age for play dough but I haven't bought any yet because I HATE THE SMELL! :P

Wesley said...

PLay dog without the smell, I'm in.

Anonymous said...

just what we have been looking for! yeah!

nicole said...

so glad you have started carrying these products. everywhere we look they have been sold out. yeah!

nicole said...

so glad you have started carrying these products. they have been sold out everywhere we look. you are a mindreader!

Anonymous said...

My kids would love these, such vibrant colors.

betsy_349 at hotmail dot com

Deana said...

These products would be great for my 2 very busy creative kids!

Nadya Sagner said...

Thanks for doing this! I love your blog and your shop. Take care and all best.

erika jane said...

great giveaway! i love the eco-kids line. if i am not too late sign me up for the contest.

j. said...

I've been wanting to try these so i hope that it's not too late to enter!

Nicole said...

Hooray! I've been longing for safe finger paints! Because my son is blind I think he would get much more satisfaction than with a brush! Can't wait to try them!
nonamesullivan@hotmail.com

B said...

Just in time for holiday traveling with a one year old!!!!