8.19.2011

new FALL 2011 collections just arrived!

ESP no.1

We just got a couple of my favorite collections for the Fall season, new to Nonchalantmom is ESP no.1, which focuses mostly on the best fitting jeans I have seen for kids... and then it also happens to have some of the best knitwear too! It's all made in the USA, jeans, t's and the knitwear is made by a small knitting group in the midwest - beautifully made at that! Easy for kids with bright and delightful colors that will make your kids jump for joy!



We also received a fresh batch of LUCKY FISH... I know you all go crazy for it and this particular grouping we pulled together is one of my favorites, I love each and every one of them! so visit Nonchalant Mom now for your favorite back to school clothes!


shop NONCHALANTMOM by clicking here