8.27.2011

hello long time no blog... right!?

kit+lili on the ironing board, lem lem on the hook in my office, nico nico behind me....

Oh! I am SO behind... our house looks like a photo studio, clothing draped everywhere... photo shoots every morning (when the light is good) and then afternoons spent photographing flats, then all night long entering data and ironing... this is the fun/not so fun part of Nonchalant Mom! I love it and I hate it! But I have to say that it's been more exciting than ever with terrific results on the photo shoots, the coolest collections I have seen in years! (BRAvO amazing designers!) and it's all GREAT!

Then came IRENE... now we spend our days listening to The Weather Channel and wondering if we should board up the house! We decided not to... so I will photograph the aftermath for you, we are just hoping that #2 (our guesthouse) will hold up to the pounding rain and wind... uff da!

ESP no1

ESP no1

ESP no1

nico nico

nico nico

nico nico

In the meantime feast your eyes on our fun photos and check out the collections on Nonchalant Mom, they look great and I hope that you like them... we are about 50% in on the Fall collections right now with kit+lili just arriving, nico nico, the introduction of ESP no. 1, Makie, Lucky Fish, and for women... Lem Lem, yes it's here! I couldn't get anyone to model for me as the Hurricane is taking everyones time, so next week I will have some photos for you to see. For the time being, you can see everything flat on the website by clicking here! (it's sO-O-O-O-o GORGEOUS, it's like couture really, I am amazed at the craftsmanship, the weaving, the textures and the airy lightness of everything!

AND amidst all of this we took a vacation last week to Austin, TX (perhaps this is what put me behind!!). We are in LOVE with Austin but in HATE with the heat! It was craziness and I have never felt something like that before... we practically stayed in the pool the entire time (that's why my kids have such a nice tan... I just couldn't keep enough sunblock on them!!-re-applying every hour.. it was crazy!). But I will give a full Austin report (including the best pools in town!) when I get my life back...

I will be back soon!... Sorry I've been away so long!

love - carina


nico nico

kit+lili

kit+lili

kit+lili

visit nonchalantmom here!