9.18.2012

Lem Lem :: NEW Fall 2012 for WOMEN!

Babaloo navy smock shirt w/babloo scarf

Babloo smock shirt


I am just crazy about just about everything I have for the new Fall 2012 season... so I am starting with women... (and then kids next!! so cute!) - it started with Lem Lem and it arrived JUST in time for our End of the Summer Party.. and what a better time for new things to arrive than the DAY OF A PARTY - yes, excited as I was about all things new I just happened to want it ALL, somehow I think that Lem Lem works for me in the FALL and in the high summer...

Adamu scarf and Mala scoop neck Tshirt

 Lem Lem for Fall 2012 is a elegant weave of fine Italian wool and soft Ethiopian cotton, these two come together in a way that is beautiful and (what I love) unique at the same time. I love to wear Lem Lem because I feel like my self, I feel like my comfort zone is being worn on my outside as well as my inside.

black Mala dress w/Mala handbag

Lem Lem Fall 2012... (just assume that you will probably want to own ALL of these pieces!)

lem lem mala scoop neck dress in Navy OR Black!

Lem Lem Fall 2012 at Nonchalant Mom - click here