5.23.2012

as if you needed help shopping...

It's almost hard these days NOT to get roped into these shopping sites where they pull together items for you and show them off -- at a discounted price of course. There are some crappy ones out there, but in the same breath there are some really wonderful ones that I think are fun and even if you don't shop you can see what's out there.


One of the biggest and most popular is Gilt Group - and I started with Jetsetter which I am hooked on to dream about places I want to go... I don't often go but there is a time in my day that I like to just.. d r e a m and take a vacation in my mind, then I go to Jetsetter. But the Gilt group also has shopping, which I have signed onto somehow in the last few months and they have some nice things at discounted prices.


My favorite is Uncovet.com, they are a carefully curated one of a kind items that are sometimes vintage sometimes not... at discounted prices. Whoever is curating always does a good job of finding unique things, bravo!


Fab.com is also pretty energized with very cool and interesting things.. they seem to be totally in the know.. there seems to be a random selection of home, clothing, etc...


Edition01 is quite good for clothing - they have big names create things just for them... (or at least I think that's how it goes)


of a kind - this shopping site offers a limited number of items, so if you are into the unique you might like this site...

all fun, just more ideas on making shopping fun!