11.24.2015

black crane

Black Crane is one of my favorite collections for myself and my store, I wear most of it ALL of the time and I feel great. It's simple and easy, and it makes me feel put together all day. We just took markdowns on the Fall collection so there are some amazing STEALS at the moment - add to that the 'extra25' and you can kill it!

But I will admit, while I like the photos that I take for my website, I LOVE the photos of the website No. 6, yes, as in those wonderful No. 6 clogs! They also have a shop that is lovingly curated in the most amazing way. They also have the Black Crane collection and when I saw it on their beautiful model... well I just HAD so share these photos with you. I love their model, she is super chic, has the most gorgeous hair color (changes quite often) and she is just so perfect in my opinion (in a non-perfect way).

painter dress in black (grey) or purple

this poncho just arrived in the shop

in white or black - essential and easy
Any way you look at it Black Crane will do it!

shop Black Crane on Nonchalantmom
shop No. 6 store (and don't miss the yummy shearling clogs!)