4.30.2007

spring healing


With the changing seasons come a changing focus on organs, and with the arrival of spring the focus switches to the liver and gallbladder. On my website my sister wrote a story about the ginger compress and springtime is a perfect time to try out this energizing technique. When the seasons change I tend to take a look at one of my favorite doctors website, Dr. Warren King. When things are out-of-wack for me, I am certainly happy to know this man... unfortunately he is located in Minnesota, so when I go there to see my family I never miss a visit with Warren King to balance things out. But for now, check out this link for more detailed information on the ginger compress and there is also information on healing for children, he has two sections that are really informational; herbs for children and homeopathics for children. I just browse through his website from time to time and I always find interesting information.