3.10.2017

working hard or hardly working

from top to bottom: smoky quartz and tourmalated quartz (explained this below), quartz crystal (small), Labradorite, quartz crystal (large), Lemurian Seed Crystal (very large!), Smoky Citrine, Amethyst - these are all off to Japan ;)

Yes, I would say it's the former. In fact there is some much going on here that I'm getting pulled in fifteen directions - but I love it! The best direction is my new jewelry collection (still no name yet - HELP!) and if we are lucky enough to get a snow day I plop myself down and make necklaces all day long! There are so many aspects to this new adventure that really speak to my passions - the crystals themselves, I've been a lifelong crystal hoarder and if a class or anything comes up on the subject I am THERE - when I was in my 20's I used to work with a woman who was akin to a Shaman, she enlightened my life - and crystals were her thing, she taught me so much. And you know how it goes, once your heart is opened to something you can't help but move toward it.


I search out crystals that are clean and clear - healing crystals. They are not treated with heat or anything - I clean them in the ocean to open and clear any energy. Then I put them out to bathe in the New Moonlight - for new beginnings, I also think they take in that mystical moon energy and finally I lay them out in the bright sunlight of the beach - so that they can charge their energy. Crystals will come to you - they make their way to the person they need to be with, and even if you are buying them from me online I carefully choose a peace (ha play on words - piece) that comes to me chosen for YOU. Because let's face it I know most of you over these last 12 years we have gotten to know a bit about each other (well you probably know way more than you wanted to know about me - but I have a story about each of you as well). Even if you "think" I don't know you I have a story about you, it comes through your name, or maybe where you live or maybe it's what you buy... but I have a story built around you! But I promise not to tell anyone... sshhhhh...

smoky citrine top is more brown in color, the smoky citrine I found was polished - I usually like them raw but you can see all the beautiful inclusions this way and I trust the fella who did the polishing, he stuck with the natural shape and just polished to softness

On my last trip to find new crystals I came upon a batch of fantastic Smoky Citrine - this is a very special batch and some even have 'phantoms' in them (crystal speak for incredibly special crystals!) I did some research and found that Smoky Citrine has the properties of both Smoky Quartz and Citrine, and they work perfectly in harmony. While the smoky quartz can bring grounding energy, the citrine which is sometimes called the stone of prosperity - attracting wealth and success, it also brings happiness and generosity. It balances yin and yang and dissipates negative energy. The beauty of the way I make these netted crystals is that you can wear your crystal on the outside for people to see, but it can also be nice to wear inside close to your body lying next to your skin. You get the full benefits of all their healing properties of the crystal. Unfortunately I have just a limited batch of these guys... I hope to find some again in my crystal hunting.

from left to right: quartz crystal (large), smoky quartz, tangerine quartz, small Lemurian Seed crystal, large Lemurian, polished smoky citrine, rose quartz (tumbled), small quartz crystal, medium quartz crystal, amethyst

You can do additional research (and I encourage you to do so) because some are good to wear on your heart, or solar plexus - I have even heard that it is beneficial to wear Labradorite on your third eye because it can provide clarity and insight into your destiny (it's also nice to keep next to your bed at night!). There is so much to learn folks. When I send you your crystal you will receive information on your piece to help you use it, but go out and find more!

I have started to play around and combine crystals (top photo - top necklace), personally I wanted the energy of Smokey Quartz and Tourmalated Quartz (for luck!) so I made one for me with both... just test driving at the moment but I will make these available online soon. If you have a special crystal that you want me to net just email me and let's work it out! Or if you want me to find you a particular stone - email me! I'm happy to search it out, or who knows I might have what you need! But don't worry this line will continue to evolve and change and GROW (I love that word!).

namaste :)