8.18.2016

it's all in the accessories... or not?


I always have a few pair of Levi's in the shop - just in case someone forgot their pants... haha just kidding. We sell them for $10 and sometimes it's just the right size -or- something a customer can't visualize ("that top would look great with jeans - here try these!") I get them at second hand shops and just keep a pile on hand. You might notice that I don't sell lots of pants in the shop... not an easy thing to do online but ALSO I buy most of my pants in second hand shops, that way I don't feel so bad when I have to cut them off (I'm short so I've cut my pants just about one inch all my life!) and probably because the most delightful thing on my body is.... my ankles!

In our new location we are right next to a second hand shop... so we run hand in hand and have become close friends (it's called ReRun and she has fantastic things!) and let's just say that I am no longer at a loss for pants! This works great for kids too... people may think my shop is expensive but if you buy your basics from second hand shops then you can *splurge* on the goodies like a MakiƩ dress, or a Wovenplay top, you get the picture. SO so SO much better than buying cheap from large retailers that don't have good production practices - if you question them and they don't seem to have a Fair Trade policy, you guessed it, they are probably no good.

Reduce Reuse and don't forget that last one Recycle! Find a good friend and make their day with hand-me-downs!

If you want me to look for YOUR size just email me.