8.12.2010

grand canyon!


Yes, the reason I have not been posting much is that we are on vacation, BUT DON'T WORRY... Julie is in the store packing boxes and takin' care of business! In fact there are new collections and when I get back more to come!!

The blogging will be sporatic... I know, I know there is wi-fi everywhere these days (even today in the Grand Canyon!) but I am going to give you a blogging break and more time to look at my store instead! ha!! (lot's of amazing things on sale right now -- and I happed to mark everything down just before I left!)


Just leaving you with some images from the Grand Canyon! and our rented Volkswagen Westfalia Camper! (loving it!!)


See you soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I miss my VW Euro Van...I had no idea you could rent them! What a fantastic trip...been meaning to take the kids. Can't wait to see more. - modernhaus

Law of Attraction said...

I just saw you and your family on the streets of Santa Fe. Crazy small world. I hope your having as fun of a vacation as we are. What perfect weather.

Yoli said...

What what a great van! Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

nonchalant mom said...

Yes! That was us in Santa Fe!! Ha what a small world... We truly love your town! It's beautiful!

Wanderlust Woman said...

Love it...we actually own a Westphalia camper and a very old 1974 VW bus. Now I am thinking about camping...

robin said...

Hey KH- don't put a dent in the Eurovan (wink wink)!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me where one can buy those tote bags!!!!

nonchalant mom said...

tote bags are from the now defunct kit+lili collections... such a bummer that they are now closed.. miss these bags! -carina