5.30.2018

If you like our home, then you will love the home of Meta Coleman!

The home of Meta Coleman was brought to my attention by my sister, we are both big fans of Svenskt Tenn and the Josef Frank textiles. So when my sister came upon the home of Meta Coleman on Cup of Jo she forwarded it to me. She didn't even notice that within the text there was a reference to our mom's *fantastic* waffles (if you don't already use the recipe it's here on my blog). We had a good laugh about the whole thing all the while drooling over Meta's drop-dead gorgeous home!


Turns out we have similar dogs, our kids are close in age and we are both born from Immigrant parents. It's amazing how many people I have found through my shop and the internet who have gone on to become my closest friends. I look forward to a long friendship with Meta too. I encourage anyone to reach out when you find someone who seems to have the same interests as you do - I do it all the time, sometimes I am WAY off... but from time to time it's magic!

our home
Meta's home

I wish my dog had been sitting in front of our photo!! but yea, I'd say we think alike - but I am oh so jealous of her amazing credenza! Read all about Meta and see additional photos of her BEAUTIFUL home in Utah on Cup of Jo.