9.13.2017

Have you ever thought about living on a boat!



It's a particular dream of mine, my boat (in my dreams) would be docked somewhere in the Mediterranean, not in front of Barclays London - but anyway.... I used to draw my converted tugboat on napkins when I lived in San Francisco - I promise you there was more than one drunken drawings of my lovely boat and I can still make that sketch if you ask me (it involves a hammock). So when this beauty came up on the Dwell blog I started to count my money, unfortunately I didn't make it... Maybe next time!

The details on this boat are amazing, the rustic outside compared to the quite beautiful and luxurious inside - pared down to the essentials but still, somewhat luxurious (I mean there's a queen size bed for gods sake!).  So the price quoted by Dwell... $424k! Not bad... two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living space and even outdoor living space. I mean it takes a very special life situation to live on a boat, but who knows, maybe that's YOU!



click here to see the full story on Dwell