9.09.2011

Emily Ulmer fans...


I just got an email from Emily Ulmer about her very special Christmas Card package, and even if you are in NYC you can take advantage... she will be coming to the East Coast next week so book your place asap!

here's the details:

- A two hour photo session (your choice of location)
- 50 flat cards plus envelopes (
heavy card stock- choose from a selection of designs)
- 15 high resolution digital files (to make high quality prints)
  Total Price: $450

Folded cards available for an additional $25. Additional digital files and prints available for purchase separately.


And, as a special offer, I am offering a 10% discount if you book your session by September 15th.


I don't know about you but I'm booking my spot!


Visit her website here for more information