9.07.2011

7 things every mom should do before the school year starts



The folks at the O blog has asked a few bloggers what they like to do before the school year starts, and when they asked ME I was kind of stumped... I wish I could have had a 'huddle' with 'design mom' about the whole subject. My first response was sort of superficial (and a bit of a fashion hound approach), it is to check my kids closet and make sure I take out all of their beaten down summer clothes and replace them with some shiny new gems so that they are sparkling for the first day of school! I can't help it but it's really more fun dressing them than it is myself. So if their drawers are stocked with things I like, it's not a problem!

I loved all of the suggestions and they are helpful, so take a look and get ready!

click here for full story on the O blog